- " I cannot say enough about how T&D Powerskills has enhanced or training at BEC ... As a safety guy it puts my mind at ease when it comes to having a more robust employee qualified folders. Your system enhances qualified training folders."
Tim Landes, CLCP
- "... your instructional material has been an easy transition for me to deliver instruction to the student."
Steve Addy, Instructor
Dakota County Technical College
- "The operations management team is very pleased with the caliber of apprentices who have attended the T&D PowerSkills classes. The management team attends each field testing and are very satisfied with the apprentices abilities."
Leroy Lee, Trainer
CoServe, Corinth, TX.
- Willbros T&D Services began a Lineman Training Academy in September of 2012. We wanted to be able to train a variety of individuals, primarily Veterans, on all aspects of line work in an 8 week course that would involve 4 weeks of classroom training and 4 weeks in the field building real jobs for our customers. When we started looking for materials it was immediately obvious to us that T&D Power Skills was the direction we wanted to go. Not only did they offer a full menu of classroom materials but they were complemented by a full menu of field evaluations. We have been extremely pleased with their services and will be using more of their materials as our students are put on crews and return on a yearly basis for more advanced instruction in the various skill sets needed to ensure proper education and skills training in both overhead and underground line work.
John Morton, Director of Health, Safety, and Training
Willbros T&D Services.
- "There are currently over 40 Public Power Municiple Cities/Towns in North Carolina that are using T&D PowerSkills program for Lineman training"
Jeff Vaughn, Safety & Training
ElectriCities of NC
- "We use T&D Powerskills and have seen a huge improvement in our Apprentice program. I would and have recommended this program to any utility I come across looking to better their apprentice program and company as a whole"
Brandon Johnson, Training Supervisor
Bluebonnet Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- "...we are well pleased with the program and materials and have completed two classes with our apprentices. It is great material and a valuable tool for me to use in our training program"
Chris Stewart, Safety and Training
Hi-Tech Electrical Contractors
"We really appreciate T&D PowerSkills! It has brought great structure to our program."
Mark Silvers, M.Ed., Sr. Manager, Utility Technical Learning
Oklahoma Gas and Electric (OG&E) Energy Corp.
"I have been involved in training apprentices/journeyman linemen all over the nation since 2001 (all but two years) and this program is hands down the best program I have found, especially when it comes to videos being up-to-date.
Craig Cagle, Supervisor, Lines Training and Tools
NV Energy, a Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company
"Your customer service is as great as the product"
Tim Vassios, CUSP Technical Trainer
Michels Power, a division of Michels Corporation