- 78 units, spanning the entire range of Lineman Training, from entry-level to journeyman level. High quality DVD video, an Instructor's Guide, and a comprehensive Student Workbook for each unit.
- Each unit highlights specific OSHA Regulations Snap-Shots pertaining to the topic discussed and where to find them in the legal record.
- Each unit has a FPR (Field Performance Requirements) checklist, important in documenting field skill proficiency
- Routine updating. Our pledge is that when safety regulations change, we will update the affected unit and send you a new DVD at no additional cost.*
- With the purchase of the package comes the buyer's 1st year's membership with ISPC, at no additional charge (a $375 value). You will be under no obligation to renew your membership, but of course we hope you see the value in doing so.
- Currently, this material is being used to support several Department of Labor Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training Certified Programs. See how to certify your program.
- Available in units to support an Instructor-led Program, or online through the Internet to support Self-paced Training. The online Learning Management System (LMS) includes automated testing and tracking features. Take a tour of the LMS by logging in with username: demo, password: demo.
- Customization services available
- Also available are Specialty Packages for Electrical Cable Installers, Electrical Meter Installers, and High Voltage Substation Workers. Or, you can create your own package to meet your organization's needs!
* Customer must have a contractual agreement with T&D PowerSkills.