If you are a T&D PowerSkills customer looking for the Learning Management System, please visit the T&D PowerSkills LMS or Contact T&D PowerSkills to receive your Learning Management System web address.
The T&D PowerSkills Learning Management System provides an online utility for customers to access the T&D PowerSkills Lineman Training Program. If you are interested in using the Learning Management System as a demonstration user, simply log in using one of the accounts listed below, or simply click here.
Other Features of the Learning Management System include:
- Access to T&D PowerSkills videos and final exams
- Students may edit account information or change passwords
- Progress report for student review through assigned curricula
- Inbox for communication from supervisors.
- Password Recovery via email.
- Access to create, edit, or delete students and administrators.
- Create Administrative Groups with custom permissions.
- Allow or deny student access based on IP address or based on a weekday/weekend schedule.
- Assign custom course curricula to individual students or choose from multiple students to save time.
- View and edit student test data.*
- View and edit student Field Performance Review data.*
- Review student activity, including student logins, failed login attempts, course access, and tests taken. Each recorded item also captures the student’s HTTP User Agent and IP address.
Student Management Features
- Set custom fields, such as date of birth or address, to appear in the student’s profile.
- Fields may be text, date, checkbox, or select box.
- Set students to be active or inactive.
- Require students to change password upon next login.
- Send messages to students, and optionally require the student to acknowledge the message before continuing into the Learning Management System.
- Set a general pass/fail threshold, or set a pass/fail threshold for individual courses
- Set prerequisite courses to be completed before students can access courses
- Create custom course groupings
- Records the student’s test score or, optionally, the individual responses to questions and answers.
- Allow or deny course access after passing the final exam
- Allow or deny course access based on the number of test attempts.
- Progress report allowing the administrator to choose one or more students for display, indicating:
- Student progress through individual courses
- Student’s highest and average test grade for individual courses
- Level of completion of Field Performance Review (FPR).
- Amount of time a student has spent in individual courses
- Amount of time a student has spent in the curriculum.
- Number of courses and Field Performance Reviews (FPRs) remaining.
- Course Enrollment report, indicating new course enrollments for a given period.
* For accountability purposes, a log is kept containing the username of the individual that changed the data and the date that it was changed.
NOTE: Custom modifications or plugins to the Learning Management System are available upon client request and will be quoted separately.
NOTE: Use of the Learning Management System requires the user to have access to a computer with a web browser and high-speed broadband Internet access. It is recommended to use a web browser that conforms to W3C standards, such as Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox, although Internet Explorer 7 is supported. The videos in the campus make use of H.264 video played back via Adobe Flash plugin. Adobe Flash 9 or newer is required.