- 78 units, spanning the entire range of Lineman Training, from entry-level to journeyman level. High quality DVD video, an Instructor's Guide, and a comprehensive Student Workbook for each unit.
- Each unit highlights specific OSHA Regulations Snap-Shots pertaining to the topic discussed and where to find them in the legal record.
- Each unit has a FPR (Field Performance Requirements) checklist, important in documenting field skill proficiency
- Routine updating. Our pledge is that when safety regulations change, we will update the affected unit and send you a new DVD for our cost ($50 currently).
- With the purchase of the package comes the buyer's 1st year's membership with ISPC, at no additional charge (a $375 value). You will be under no obligation to renew your membership, but of course we hope you see the value in doing so.
- Currently, this material is being used to support several Department of Labor Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training Certified Programs.
- Available in units to support an Instructor-led Program, or online through the Internet to support Self-paced Training. The online Learning Management System (LMS) includes automated testing and tracking features. Take a tour of the LMS by logging in with username: demo, password: demo.
- Customization services available
- Also available are Specialty Packages for Electrical Cable Installers, Electrical Meter Installers, and High Voltage Substation Workers. Or, you can create your own package to meet your organization's needs!
- "... your instructional material has been an easy transition for me to deliver instruction to the student."
Steve Addy, Instructor
Dakota County Technical College
- "The operations management team is very pleased with the caliber of apprentices who have attended the T&D PowerSkills classes. The management team attends each field testing and are very satisfied with the apprentices abilities."
Leroy Lee, Trainer
CoServe, Corinth, TX.
- Willbros T&D Services began a Lineman Training Academy in September of 2012. We wanted to be able to train a variety of individuals, primarily Veterans, on all aspects of line work in an 8 week course that would involve 4 weeks of classroom training and 4 weeks in the field building real jobs for our customers. When we started looking for materials it was immediately obvious to us that T&D Power Skills was the direction we wanted to go. Not only did they offer a full menu of classroom materials but they were complemented by a full menu of field evaluations. We have been extremely pleased with their services and will be using more of their materials as our students are put on crews and return on a yearly basis for more advanced instruction in the various skill sets needed to ensure proper education and skills training in both overhead and underground line work.
John Morton, Director of Health, Safety, and Training
Willbros T&D Services.